➳ J-A-R DIY ➳


Craft time 


Moving to Lisbon, in a new place, first thing that I needed to do besides eat pastel de nata and drink porto wine was to decorate my room and make it cozy and artsy and organise my stuff. Fortunately, my roommates do recycling and we have plenty of glass ..jars, bottles, containers waiting to be converted into something else. Cruising online I found lots of stunning ideas to help me with my project.



And here are the best of them . . .

Embellished mason jars
SOURCE: beautyandbedlam.com

Photographs & mason jars
SOURCE:favim.com, Rikki Hibbert

A sense of sea in a jar
SOURCE: craft that party

Candle light & mason jars
SOURCE:www.soulouposeto.gr

Garden in a jar
                                                                                           SOURCE:www.trendhunter.com

Terrarium spice jars
SOURCE:7thhouseontheleft.com


Get inspired and enjoy your handwork ツ ツ 



Naiada Honeydew

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου