DIY AT KALAMAKI SQUARE HOLARGOS

DIY #4

How to make a charm 


  Today I woke up in a bizzard mood , , , christmas, angels, spirits, fairy dust, and BURGER!!! were my first thoughts. I wanted to make something relative to these things, so I prepared my bag with the necessary stuff and I went to find the best burger in town at Kalamaki2. As I was gazing at the menu and the cool decorations the idea to make a charm ''thing'' and eat a buffalo burger came up....
and here we are!!! 

. . . making a charm . . . 

                       . . . at Kalamaki Square Holargos



I made a tiny origamy boat and I painted it with water colors


Then I took the charm bottle the glitter and hawaian salt  ''shops offer '' ;P (bytheway,  in Hawaii it was used to keep away unwanted visitors and bad spirits ;P) and I started to play 

   

I created layers with different glitter colors and I added the salt rocks on top and all together I stabilized them with crystal resin 


I added the little boat I let it dry and ..


If you want to hang it like a necklace or like an ornament on christmas tree you can add a loop screw on the cork stopper . . .


Something last but not least, its very important if you decide to create something at some restaurant, cafe, park ect to not carry all of your lab to this place, to keep the place clean and respect the others who work or enjoy themrselves there 

Love ya ! ! ! !












Naiada Honeydew

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου