Andel, Prague

BACK TO PRAHA


Second year in Prague and my feelings are sweet and sour living in such a culturally and physically different environment than my country. The goal for this year is to try to not get frustrated by the things that I really don’t like here and to enjoy myself and the good aspects of the city’s life. Moving to a new part of town, in Andel this time, I m full of energy to play around and discover all the little corners of the neighborhood and of Prague.



Take a look through my window, not something crazy but you know, to find a decent apartment for a decent price without speaking Czech is a little bit tricky!!! 



I like this neighborhood, it is close to Petřín park which is my favorite in Prague, it is a quite a shopping center, there is good transportation (like almost everywhere in Prague), the Vltava river is close enough to enjoy a walk ‘’au bord de l’eau’’, it has a lot of different kinds of restaurants if you are too lazy to cook or you want to try something different. And there are plenty of pubs,, let’s say,,, to socialize ;P


So this was my first impression of my new neighborhood 

Naiada Honeydew

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου