Vienna

4 Days in Vienna

Vienna, the city of classical music and chocolate as I had it in my mind before I went to visit … now I can add more titles ,,, but I don’t really like titles/labels so I m going to share my perception about it through my photos :)

Walking randomly in the center and photoshooting everything that impressed me,,,, a variety of tile motif’s decorating buildings, sculptures stacked on the roofs/walls, palaces, gardens, churches, streets, birds…. biri biri biri….


Starting with the history of Vienna painted on the walls …


Then I found the Hellenic street-neighborhood which has a memorial sign to Rigas Feraios Velestinlis, a couple of orthodox churches and a cozy ambience ;P


As a Marvel heroes fan I liked a lot the 3D Spiderman sticking out of a building wall



A quick look at the center….palaces, museums, churches, buildings on the ring road



The third day was a lovely sunny day,, perfect for outdoor activities …a promenade in the park and beer drinking in the sun at a coffee house/green house; an amazing place behind the Hofburg palace



Beer-time


One of my best experiences in Vienna was the evening that I had a chance to spend in Heurigen in the town of Grinzing,,, experiencing the traditional folk Viennese music and food.. Such a nice event,, although I couldn’t understand a word I just picked up the vibe and felt the ambience


Through this trip I got to know theVienna Secession movement better, to admire Gustav Klimt's 3 parts wall painting with the name THE BEETHOVEN FRIEZE, in the Secession Building


I left the best scene that I saw in Vienna for the end, Friedensreich Hundertwasser’s art
A beautifier who could turn ugly buildings into a piece of art!!! I really like his idea about the Uneven floor

The museum :


The village :


And the block of flats :


P.S. I would like to thank Jane and Richard for their hospitality and the tour guiding 










Naiada Honeydew

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου